Procedure for developing a stamping process
Develop the original data of the stamping process. Develop the original data of the stamping process. Develop the original data of the stamping process. The formulation of the stamping process specification should be based on the collection, investigation and research and master the original data of the design. The original materials of the stamping process mainly include the following contents:
1. Product drawing and technical requirements of stamping parts The product drawing is the main basis for formulating stamping process specifications. The product drawing should be complete and the dimensions should be reasonable and in line with the national drawing standards. Technical conditions should be clear and reasonable. From the product map, you can have a comprehensive understanding of the structural shape, size, accuracy requirements, assembly relationship, and performance of the stamping parts. In order to develop a process plan, select the type of mold and determine the accuracy of the mold. When the product has only a prototype and no pattern, the prototype should be drawn after the mapping, as the basis for analysis and design.
2. Dimensional specifications, performance and supply of raw materials The dimensional specifications of raw materials refer to the form of blanks and the method of blanking. The mechanical properties, process performance and supply conditions of stamping materials determine the degree of deformation of stamping parts and the number of processes, calculation of punching pressure, etc. Has an important impact.
3. Product production batch and stereotypes The production batch size and stereotype of the product are important contents that must be considered in the formulation of stamping process specifications. It directly affects the determination of the processing method and the choice of mold type.
4. Stamping equipment conditions The status of existing stamping equipment in the factory is not only the basis for selecting equipment during mold design, but also has a direct impact on the formulation of the process plan. The type, specification, and advanced of the stamping equipment are the main basis for determining the degree of process combination, selecting the type of press for each process, and determining the type of mold.
5. Mold manufacturing conditions and technical level The existing mold manufacturing conditions and technical level of the factory have a direct impact on the mold process and mold design. It determines the mold making ability of the factory, which affects the degree of process combination, mold structure and machining accuracy.
6. Other technical materials mainly include various manuals related to stamping (punching manual, die design manual, mechanical design manual, material manual) atlas, technical standards (national standards, ministerial standards and corporate standards) and other related technical references. data. The use of these materials in the development of stamping process procedures will help designers analyze and calculate materials and accuracy, simplify the design process, shorten the design cycle, and improve production efficiency.
Analysis of stamping parts
It includes two aspects: economic analysis of stamping parts; and technical analysis of stamping parts.
(1) Economic analysis of stamping parts According to the product drawing or prototype, understand the use requirements and functions of stamping parts, and analyze the utilization of materials according to the structural shape characteristics, size, precision requirements, production batch and raw material performance of stamping parts; Whether to simplify mold design and manufacturing; whether the output and stamping processing characteristics are suitable; whether it is economical to use stamping.
(2) Processability analysis of stamping parts According to the product drawing or prototype, the shape, size, precision requirements and material properties of the stamping parts are analyzed to determine whether it meets the requirements of the stamping process; the difficulty of processing the stamping parts is determined; Whether special process measures are required.